In our real-time economy, there is ZERO tolerance for downtime. A reaction is not enough, we help our clients predict real-time event scenarios to prevent downtime before it occurs. On our part, this translates to knowledgeable people, rock solid infrastructure, responsive cloud implementation, constant knowledgebase updates, and advanced remote tools to reach your objective.
You can be up and running with world-class support for your network, software or hardware product in record time.
- Delivery Methods . We deliver technical support by phone, e-mail, live chat, and remote-control support software through secure remote connections or other tools in current use by the client. We currently use several ticket tracking systems and generally incorporate our clients systems depending on the level of customer support we provide. We handle Level 1 support issues rapidly
For clients requiring technical support, outsourcing allows them to maintain a high availability of service. Such need arises from peaks in call volumes, periods of high activity while introducing new products or maintenance service updates. Based on our experience outsourcing provides customers with a high level of service at a low cost to their business.
With technical infrastructure and abundant staffing on standby, Serenty can allow the client to pool resources thus developing support solutions that excel.
- Multi-tiered technical support . Technical support we provide is segregated into levels, to better serve a business or customer install base. Levels are generally dependent on the solution or product we represent. Levels or Tiers allow Serenty to apply the solutions at the correct price points. Support system success is dependent on an efficient and clear escalation matrix from one tier to another.
- System Administration . Let’s face it: most, if not all, businesses are highly dependent on their technology. When something goes wrong, your business can literally grind to a halt and start to lose money and productivity as you struggle to get things up and running again. Unless you have background in IT, you may not always have the expertise to fix things yourself, or the time. You may already feel short on time to accomplish all that you want to. IT problems can be overwhelming and frustrating.
That’s where Serenty comes in. We can help. Let us take care of your systems – and fix them when they have problems – so you can focus your attention on your products and customers.
- Help Desk. We fix problems for clients when they come up – large or small. It’s that simple.
We have expert IT technicians, with a wide variety of experience and skills, answering our incoming help desk phone calls. When you call our help desk, no matter what your problem is, you can expect that it will get solved. We will have someone who has solved a similar problem before. Guaranteed.
Big or small, any problem can be time-consuming and frustrating. Sometimes, you just need a little bit of advice to solve a problem yourself. Or, sometimes you need much more. A call could be a 30-second “quick question,” an hour-long training on how to use formulas in Excel, or even a full day of frantic database recovery.
- Technology Consultation . We teach decision-makers what technology can do for them, and help them define their strategy and tactics. Could new technology make a difference on your bottom line?
Most business owners and managers are not IT experts, or even if they are, they aren’t able to devote the necessary time and energy to their IT systems to make them really shine. And that’s okay, because that’s where we come in.We work with business owners, administrators, and even residential users, to develop the vision of what they want their computer systems to do. We even take it a step further and help business owners to see how technology can help solve challenges or problems they face in running their businesses. We help brainstorm options, lending insight into technology and computer developments that they may not otherwise have been aware of.
- Managed Hosting . We have real-time knowledge and visibility to managed hosting providers that can meet your infrastructure goals, Serenty can help you find the best service provider for hosting any type of application. Our partners have established core competencies in the hardware, operating system, backup, database and network/firewall layers. Whether you are looking for a simple dedicated server or a complex solution that takes advantage of virtualization and cloud computing, your requests will be met with ease through our proven sourcing methodology.
Because we have real-time knowledge and visibility to managed hosting providers that can meet your infrastructure goals, Serenty can help you find the best service provider for hosting any type of application. Our partners have established core competencies in the hardware, operating system, backup, database and network/firewall layers. Whether you are looking for a simple dedicated server or a complex solution that takes advantage of virtualization and cloud computing, your requests will be met with ease through our proven sourcing methodology.
- Colocation Services . Finding the colocation services you need from the right colocation provider is easier with Serenty. Employing our proven sourcing methodology and up-to-date knowledge of global markets, we will help you finalize your request for quotation (RFQ), reach out to multiple providers and help you to evaluate and compare their proposals. Our deep relationships with providers mean faster responses and a more convenient procurement process. Competitive bidding from multiple providers drives down costs.
- Cloud Services . At Serenty, we start by understanding your business needs. Then, we’ll analyze your current solutions, what’s missing and how you could be more efficient. Finally, we’ll provide best-in-class technology and support to meet your current needs, streamline processes and position you to meet future goals.
Serenty provides complex, cost effective yet best Managed IT services with industry specific apps and expertise to speed up productivity and deliver revenue-generating solutions.
Serenty delivers customized IT service solutions to address the issues of the IT systems.
Extraordinary professionals full of enthusiasm coupled with great organisational skills and tremendous human worth.
Great professionals. Thanks to their dedication and competence, we have been able to redirect our firm management. They developed a tailor-made management plan for us. Close contact: as if they were part of the staff.
The best thing about them is their commitment and determination in taking forward their work. I’m glad to have found you. It’s been a pleasure to work with you.
Very good and close professionals. They manage projects at a global level and cover all professional areas. They adapt to the needs of each client.
Fill in the contact form and we will reach you.
- (+34) 900 101 865
- Paseo de la Castellana 95 – Planta 29, 28046 Madrid
- C/ General Aguilera 5 – 4ºD, 13001 Ciudad Real